Sunday, June 18, 2006

Kiparoo Farm

It is very HOT weekend!!!!

Recap from yesterday's event...

We spent two hours in Kiparoo Farm in Adamstown yesterday. I'm in love with the yarns they carry. Annie (owner of Kiparoo Farm and her son were so friendly and helpful. They have a little store on their property. I learned that they open every Saturdays at 10 to 5 p.m. I would love to go back there in the fall after completing with my shawl projects.


Look what I purchased at Kiparoo Farm....


Four skeins of Blue/Teal/Grey wool & mohair for the Kiparoo "Autumn Lace" shawlTwo skeins of light purple brushed mohair (hand dyed) for the scarf
Three skeins of Light Brown (tweed) wool & mohair for the Moonlight Stole (Kiparoo Farm pattern)

We stopped at Frederick Old Town and took a long walk around the town. It was really nice strolling in the historic places.

On the way back home after a long day at Frederick, I completed the heel and gusset.

I was so excited to get the yarns that I purchased at Kiparoo Farm. I started knitting the shawl. I frogged two times and decided to get myself a glass of wine! Guess what, it worked this time and I finally went up to 32 rows.









Happy Father's Day to my dad and all the Dad's out there. I hope every father has a wonderful day. :) I love you, Dad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[