Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New obsession!!!!

I *HEART* Mason and Dixon Knitting book. I made three pieces last week.



Ballband Dishcloth -I used two different kind of Sugar 'n Cream yarns for the ballband dishcloth.

Yellow washcloth - I used Cotton Chenille yarn.

I definitely will make more dishcloth/washcloth.

I ordered 2 lbs of Harrisville Looms potholder loops from E-bay to make Superfancy Potholder Loop Rug. I have Needles Size 35 that I'm dying to use them!!! Hope the items will arrive this weekend. It will be my new project. I know I didn't finish other projects that I'm supposed to finish but this project should be FUN and FAST!!!!


I'm so in LOVE!!! I found this free pattern in knitting knonsense website. Took me an hour and half to finish it.

Pattern: LOVE cloth
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream yarn - lime green
Needle: Size 7

Oh.... perfect color for this month Project Spectrum!!!

Don't you love this!!!!!?????


Yesterday, I knitted this "Infamous" Darrell Waltrip dishcloth. It took me an hour to finish it and love it sooooo much!!! The color is so fascinating!!

Yarn: Peaches & Creme
Color: Fiesta Ombre #175
Needles: Size 7





My poor sock that I've been neglecting for a while!!!

Geez..... Wish I could post a lot of GREEN things for the Project Spectrum. Green is my favorite color. I didn't finish knitting green sock. Two more inches of round before heel!! Easy to memorize four different rounds but hard to knit with 12" circular needles with size one and thin yarns.





My DH and I had a really nice Memorial weekend. We went over to our friend's house for BBQ dinner last Sunday. The weather was HOT and HUMID!!! Poor my friends, their air conditioning was broken. Good thing that there was no rain but we all sat outside chatting all night.

We shopped around three different stores for the wood floor. Due to my allergy problems, we decided to change the wood floor in entire first floor and our bedroom. We found the color we liked and will compare the prices with the stores and through websites. We decide to do ourselves instead of hiring someone to do the job. Partly of me, I would like to hire someone but it would save a lot of money if we do it ourselves. I will keep you posted.

I'm not able to post some pictures of our trip to Shenandoah National Park - I could not figure out why that the photos won't update on my blog. Hope I will have better luck in updating some photos tomorrow.

Happy Knitting.... I think my green sock is calling me now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[