Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Pincushion Challenge!!!

This month's challenge is Fruit. I immediately thought that I have one that I made last year. I really love Folk Art or primitive things to decorate around the house. Here it is.... the crow standing on the spool carrying little strawberry. This one is my favorite pin cushion. Pincushion Details:

Pattern: Make-Do Pincushions by Country Stitches Pattern Collection
You need muslin for the crow, stuffing for the crow, red and green wool fabric for the strawberry, old wooden bobbin, buttons for the crow's eyes, cotton thread, rusty steel wire, manilla tag, alphabet stamp set and stamp pad and black paint. Of course, you need sewing machine to sew the crow and strawberry. That project took me an hour and half to finish it.

I can't wait to see what is new theme for next month. I hope I will create something without using the pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[