Sunday, July 23, 2006

BUSY busy busy bee!!!

I'm sooooo tired!!! Been so busy in month of July, especially at work, work, work, and little home life. No knitting news!

I was in the Sport Camp for a week as a Residential Program Director overseeing 60 bratty boys. I think I'm going to retire in this job! Some of the boys were so nasty and talked back to me and my camp counselors!! Sighs! They were out of control but I was so glad that the camp lasted a week!

We ordered new furniture for our living room on Fourth of July and will expect to get them this weekend (in time for my birthday!) While we shopped for coffee table and end tables to match the furniture, we found perfect bedroom set (full set which included bedframe, two nightstands, dresser for me, dresser for my hubby, TV armoire and two little bench) that we both like. I always want to have match set in our bedroom but we could not find anything we like for 10 years after we move to a house.... either I like but my hubby doesn't OR he likes and I don't! We decided to go for it and got very good deal with the bedroom sets. 30 months with no interest!!! The bedroom pieces arrived last Wednesday and it took us three days to put them together because they are HEAVY!!!!!!!! Now, my hubby wants to paint the wall in our bedroom!! Wish we have done before the furniture arrive!!

My hubby wants to ride motorcycle for a long time and decided to take motorcycle class two weeks ago. I decided to come over on his last day of class and watched him riding. He did a great job and passed the written and riding test. He enjoyed so much that he wants to buy new bike. Guess what, he and my friend, Bev purchased Harley bikes today and will pick them up tomorrow.

Craig was watching the sign langugage interpreter while his instructor explaining him what he should do.

Joy of Riding!!!

Isn't he soooo PROUD that he got motorcycle certificate!!

Well, I lied...I have small knitting news!
I've made very little progress on purple sock and didn't touch the shawl for three weeks. Sighs!! I need VACATION!!!!!!! No wonder why I'm soooo tired!!! I will take this Thursday and Friday off. Hope to catch up some sleep and REST. I hope to finish the sock for this month Project Spectrum!!

May post some pixs tomorrow of my hubby's new bike!

Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[