Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm a Proud Joiner


....in a perfect KAL for this month. I'm soooo "fair isle" mood this week.

What are your projects for this knitalong?

I have decided that I'm going to knit a traditional hat from Bea Ellis Knitwear today.



For next project, I promise to finish the vest I'm waiting for more skeins that I ordered last week for my DH's birthday. I would go to next project - Fair Isle mittens after finishing the vest.


Is this your first colorwork project? If it isn't, what was your first, and has it survived the test of time?

No, I knitted the headband last Tuesday. I felt it was my best accomplishment of my work. It was challenge working with two yarns but it was so much fun to work with. It required me a lot of patience to throw and pick the yarns.


I'm still out sick all week. I was supposed to go back to work last Wednesday but the cough was soooo bad that I could not sleep and ended up seeing the doctor. It's confirmed that I have severe upper respirary infections and am treated the wonderful medicines that help me to breath and less cough.

I'm so ready to knit the hat!! Stay warm especially the midwest people. My parents are stuck in the house watching the blizzard storm today. It's unbelievable warm but raining here.

Happy December and Happy Knitting!!! 24 more days till Xmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[