Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not Good News!!!

I got back from Rochester, NY last Monday night. I was so excited to show my DH the pictures that I downloaded in my laptop. My computer crashed and died on me!!!! I was so shocked!! I lost all the pictures from last weeekend event. My DH tried to retrieve the pictures but no luck! I'm going to bring my laptop to work tomorrow and hope someone can rescue my pictures. *sniffling*

Note to myself: Never delete the pictures from my camera till I get the backup copies! Grrrr!!

Yes, I'm pretty upset about that!!!

Recap of my Crazy Crowd Craft gathering will be coming up soon.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My sister did this not so long fortunately she has has a super dooper computer friend who0was able to retrieve the photos.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger betsy said...

Hi,
I had a similar incident with my photos, and a friend told me about this: http://www.recovermyphotos.com/. I did not get around to trying it, but apparently the memory on or in your camera retains SOMETHING that can be used to reconstruct the file.

Found your blog as I was looking for a friend who told me she had joined Ravelry. I live in Laurel and work in Burtonsville! I'm Betsymh on Ravelry.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
I found your post looking for a picture of something black and white for a slide show I'm creating. Your picture of B&W yarn jumped out at me. I am writing to ask if you would mind if I use it. Sorry to contact you publicly. I couldn't find a way to email you on your blog. You can reply to me on the contact form of my site: www.thecenterforselfmastery.com.
Thanks so much and best of luck,
Shimona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[