Monday, June 22, 2009

Here as I promised.....

I need to update on Ravelry and am trying to remember the password for Flickr. I will figure it out later but will work on details later. I realized that I didn't do good job taking pictures of my projects. I need to redo to post them up in Ravelry this weekend in bright day. So forgive me for lousy pictures.....

So here goes:

Fair Isle Yoke Cardigan
(ravelry link)

I need to block it to make it more smooth on buttonlines.

Yarns: Reynolds Whiskey

I finished the pieces last January and didn't seam them up till later in March. I found the right buttons from the antique store two weeks ago.


Everyday Cardigan (ravelry link)


I finally finished it after two years of hiberating!!! I really love the Peace Fleece yarns so much and the color of the sweater. I can't wait to wear it when winter comes.


Pretty pewter buttons.

Fair Isle Sweater (ravelry link)

This was the easiest pattern and took me 9 days to finish it.

I want to use up the yarns that were left in my stash basket for years and I'm so glad that it came out great.


Forest Canopy Shawl - this was my second one. I could not find the pictures of the first one that I made last December.

I made it for my mother's birthday last January.

Close details - isn't that pretty!!! I used Mountain Colors Weaver's Wool yarn.



I have four "hiberating" projects that need to finish but they are either too boring to knit, too hot to knit or to difficult for me to understand/follow the instruction. Eventually, I hope to finish them this year. But only one is Cascade Yarns 220 Wool that I'm eager to work on February Lady sweater. It doesn't bother me knitting it in the car when my DH and I went out for a ride to Mechanicsburg, PA from here all day yesterday. I'm almost finished with the garter stitch part and will going to work on lace part soon.
Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Beth said...

A sweater in 9 days? You are amazing! Great job on all of your projects. How great to have them all ready for when fall arrives. I better get off the computer and starting knitting :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[