Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aaaahhh!!!!

It was sooo good to be my childhood home in with my family yesterday. My parents and my sister look sooooo fabulous as always!

The trip was smooth till we were stuck in Chicago for two hours to get out of rush hours!!! Overall, it was very long trip and the weather was good! I finished knitting one sock and cowl. Real mindless knitting and it was the best therapy for me!

It's 6 am now. We are heading to South Dakota now. Wish I could spend more times with my family. We will be back to see them one more day next week before we go back to the east.

Have a GREAT day and happy knitting!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful visit with your family! And happy, happy birthday to you as well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[