Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Triple D!!

No knitting news but I'm still working on secret projects for my crazy friends. I will reveal my projects after July 21st. Please bear with me because my dear friends read my blog!!! Sorry, girls.... no peeking!!!

Saw it at Phyllis' blog and I want to do the Double Dog Dared!!!!! I'm in mood for sharing my memories of my life!

You should do it too. I Double Dog Dare you. Maybe this may be shocking for my parents to read this because something I never told them!!!

1. Who was your first prom date?
Bruce.... I can't believe how innocent I was for dating him for 2 years.... he was 7 years old than me! I remembered very well when my classmates were shocked seeing me bringing the handsome older man and I was so proud!!!

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope...I haven't see him since I broke up with him in my senior year.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Probably be "Old Fashioned Sweet" or beer when I was 16 years old.....wasn't I sneaky??

4. What was your first job? I was dishwasher at George Webb Diner

5. What was your first car? 1977 Chevy Impala I sure had a lot of memories with that car during my college years in Washington DC. When I looked back and realized that how stupid I was and am grateful that no one was hurt! I'm not telling you what I did do stupid things!!!

6. Who was the first person to text you today? My DH

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? My family! They are always in my thoughts!

8. Who was your first grade teacher? I think it was Miss Cornwell.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I remembered my dad taking me and my sister for a short "water" plane around the lake. I could not remember when and where was it. The real plane to Washington DC visiting my sister during the Homecoming weekend when she was in her first year college was eventful trip for me when I was senior.

10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her? Sandy and Carrie... we lost connection when I got married.

11. What was your first sport played? Hmmm... I'm not athletic but was in Track Team in high school for a short time.

12. Where was your first sleepover? Probably my Grandparent's and non-family related perhaps Carrie's or Sandy's house.

13. Who was the first person you talked to today? My DH

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I think it was my cousin Sue's wedding when I was her bridemaid.

15. What was the first thing you did this morning? Well, I did open my eyes and stretched my body!

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I believed it was last year that I went to see "U2" concert.

17. What was your first tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced at 16. I remembered I begged and begged my mother for months and months till she finally gave up and let me to get my ear piered for my birthday. I plan to get tatoo when I turn 50 years old in 3 years from now....seriously!!!! I'm NOT kidding!!!

18. What was the first foreign country you went to? Canada with my family.

19. What was your first run-in with the law? Hmmm...I got my very first speeding ticket when I was 29 years old. Geez... I was so upset that the policeman gave me real bad attitudes and didn't care what I asked him to speak slowly.

20. When was your first detention? Hmmm, little too often when I was kid. I was so hyperactive and didn't have patience to sit still for a good length of time.

21. What was the first state you lived in? Hmmm...I was born in Upper Michigan and moved to Wisconsin when I was three till I went to college in Washington, DC and got my MA degree in NYU. I guess I got myself settled in Maryland for 20 years now.

22. Who was the first person to break your heart? Bruce Actually, we both agreed to break up after a very long conversation several times. He told me that he would have to move to Washington DC if I decide to go to college. That when I realized that he was very possessive of me and didn't trust me at all. I told him that I need freedom and want to experience four years of my college life. It was difficult decision but I told him that it would be better off for me to let him to find a woman at his own age and let me go.

23. Who was your first roommate? I guess it would be my sister, Kimbo. We shared in same room till my grandpa converted the attic room to new room for my sister. We fought so much because I loved to stay up late reading book and my sister loved to sleep in dark room. I guess my screaming woke the whole neighborhood every nights!!

In college, I really don't remember the girl's name at all but what was really irony. She was my sister's first roommate. My sister was so uncomfortable living with her when she brought too many male friends staying in their room. My sister moved out of the room after a week and the person didn't have a roommate for one semester till I was admitted to college in January and found out that she was my roommate. Eeeeekkk!!! I immediately told RA that I didn't want to live with her but the RA asked me to wait for a week. Good thing that she withdrew from University on first day of class in spring semester. Linda who was transferred from other college was my first college roommate and we were very distant. We polited each other and respected our spaces for whole semester without making friends. I never saw her afterward. Strange, isn't it??

24. Where did you go on your first limo ride? San Diego!! My cousin treated us for our second year anniversary. It was so wonderful night that I never forget.

Have fun doing the double dog dared!!!

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[