Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back and Much Alive....

Helloooooo..... ***hand waving****

Wow....I know it's been a while (well...almost 8 months) but time flies too fast for me. I'm doing okay, considering ups and downs since New Year. My DH was laid off on January 31st and still has no luck in finding job ever since. My dad gave me and my mom a real scare when he had quad bypass surgery last April. Good thing that my dad is doing very well. Not only that, my laptop was acting up for a while till last week, it went kaput!! Good thing that my DH is very handyman. He had magic hands to fix it all day and night. He had extra hard drive from his old laptop. It comes back alive and more faster!!!

Anyway, you *might* be wondering what I’ve been up to (that is if you’re still checking, or you could wonder if I change my identity or have completely forgotten about me, considering the 8 months and all…) :) Still just knitting, working, reading, eating and living. It doesn't sound like all that when I write it that way, but I personally want to focus on myself and spend closely with my DH that I really enjoy so much. Death of my sister was the hardest for me to deal with. I still get choked up when I think of my sister. I miss her so much.

I've been reading a lot (lot ...lot...) books since I signed up 52 books in 52 weeks. I read up to 42 books so far. I knitted 3 sweaters, two socks, two scarves and two shawls. Sorry, no pictures yet but I need to find my camera to take some pixs of my latest projects.

I really want to say Happy Father's/Husband's Day to all dads, especially two my favorite men!

My DH, Craig and my Dad!!!!!!

I'm going to look for my camera now. Happy Knitting!!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

Hey you!!! It's so nice to see you post! I'm glad to hear everything is going well and thrilled to hear your dad is ok! I hope hubby is able to find a job soon. Such a tough time to be looking for work. Go find that camera and get some knitting pics posted!

Hugs!!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Beth said...

Gald to see you back online! Looked for you at Sheep and wool but didn't see you. Didn't see many people actually. The weather really got in the way. Hope you are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[