Monday, August 25, 2008

Two FOs, Two Half FOs and 7 Beading FOs!

Here are I promise with details of FOs that I have been neglected to share with you in past two weeks.


I completed one sock three weeks ago and have not finished the second one yet.
Pattern: Diagonal Rib Socks
Yarn: Sock It to Me Collection - Essential 4 Ply yarn
Needle: Size 2 - 12" circular


I knitted the cowl on the day we left on the road to Wisconsin on July 30th. Took me all morning to finish it.

Pattern: Gloria Cowl
Yarn: Hand dyed Worsted Wool - 100% Merino Wool . I brought it from one the vendors at the Stitches East last year
Needle: Size 8 - 16" circular



I completed Ravelympics Cowl Jump on August 11th. I started on August 10th - on the day my DH and I were heading back home after two weeks vacation. I spent all afternoon knitting and completed it next day. I really love Malabrigo yarn so much!!!

Pattern: Zigzag Cowl
Yarn: Malabrigo worsted yarn
Needle: Size 8- 16" cicrcular


I
I completed one sock yesterday while watching Olympics Closing Ceremony last night. I lovelovelovelove that yarn so much. Soooo soft!!!

Pattern: Cable Twist Socks
Yarn: Wullenstudio Designer yarn
Needle: Size 3 - 12" circular


Non-Knitting Related FOs....

Ever since I learned how to make bracelets and earring from Sharon at Crazy Crowd Craft gathering last month, I became obessesed making more bracelets. I could not believe that I actually made 7 bracelets and 2 necklaces while watching Olympics men's basketball all afternoon last Saturday.





I brought the beads at Michael's few years ago and brought more beads when they were on big sale few weeks ago. Words of advice...use 40% coupon from every Sunday newspaper if the beads are not on sale. That's how I spend on discount beads.

OH. MY. WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My jaw dropped when my worker brought me something from Finland. He went to Finland for two weeks last month. He is very crafty person and could make old "beat-up" chair into very abstract and modern look. He could make anything that look very hip and funky. He knows how much I really love knitting. He tends to buy me some yarns when he was nearby the yarn shop in other states. I begged him not to do that but he did it anyway. He was in the town outside of Finland visiting friends at the farm. He saw all the wools and thought of me. He told me that he could not resist and brought too many wools. He gave me 8 different colors - (four solids and four multi-colors) I have no clue how much he spent on me and I didnt want to know. He was sooooo thoughtful person I ever met. I told him that I know nothing about spinning. I spent all weekend fondling the wool and want to learn how to spin to make yarn. Any recommendation where should I sign up for spinning class? I'm so ready to learn new things!

Happy Monday! Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So beautiful Beading FOs!!!! I am so impressive. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[