Monday, June 27, 2005

Update WIP and Business Trip

Almost FO! Posted by Hello I have so much fun knitting supermerino yarn from ArtYarns. One more inches
to go before shaping the toe. Isn't that beauty!!!



Tomorrow morning, I will fly to Portland, Oregon and plan to spend there for the day then drive to Vancouver, Washington for the conference. Another 4 nights apart with my DH!!! *pouting* I wish he could come with me but he could not take days off from his work. I hope to stop one or two yarn shops there. I'm going to bring that sock and hope to work on second one. I also plan to bring the yarns to make Charolette's Web shawl.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Korin said...

Did you have a good time in P-town? we have some awesome shops here! I wish I'd seen your post earlier.. I'd have given you a tour. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[