Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Forgive me? Non-knitting News!!

I'm so sorry that I have not posted in here for 2 weeks. Does it make me a bad blogger?

School starts real soon. We had New Student Orientation starting last weekend and it kept me very busy getting the residence hall rooms ready for them. Too many problems with ceiling leaking, mold problems, air conditioning were not working, etc...etc... Kept me busy bugging the maintenance people. I worked 12 to 16 hours a day!! Not only that, we are actually out of female beds on campus and it forced us to open up some married housing for the new female students. Sighs!!! New Student Orientation will be over this weekend. Graduate Student Orientation starts today. Returning students will check in the residence halls this weekend. Sighs!!! Summer is OVER!! *sniffling* School will begin this Monday. I will teach First Year Seminar on Mondays and Wednesdays after work. I can't wait till this semester is over!!!! I can't believe that I actually count these days - 78 more classes left!!

Now..."Almost" knitting news!
I have not knitting much last two weeks except yesterday. I forced myself to stay home last Monday and Tuesday to recover from head colds and upper respriary infections. I slept all day last Monday and had very low energy yesterday. I finally knit 2nd sock of Opal yarn. I'm almost half way to go!

More knitting news coming up tomorrow with photos! I promise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[