Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Is that man crazy or what?????

Labor weekend was supposed to be relaxing weekend for me but I spent all day on Sunday worried!!! Wonder why the folding chair along with my knitting project on the STREET? Can you imagine me sitting there and knit all afternoon? Yes, you bet!!! I should be CRAZY!! Do you want to know why?








What was the MAN doing up on the roof? Santa Claus? Nah.. Santa is supposed to wear red short!!! Wonder if he wants to show his little butt to the world?













Well, it was my crazy DH working on the roof!! It was so scary watching him walking on the roof. I could not stay inside wondering if he fell and screamed for help. Worse of all, I can not HEAR him at all. I was gone insane and decided to sit on the street so I can see him working on the roof and knitted! In my wild imagination, if he fell.....I could SCREAM my heart out asking for help and someone will call 911. I'm so sure that the neighbors thought we are NUTS!! I bet my mother would flip out seeing this. *Sorry, Mom!... he is perfectly safe and yes, he is CRAZY stubborn man**
















Geez... look like he mediated!!! Craig obviously enjoyed sitting on the roof. He told me that he wish I could climb up and join him. He said the view from the roof to the city was so beautiful. Good thing that the weather was perfect. Of course, I would never dream that I would climb up to the roof and join with him. I bet the neighbors would call the police and send us to the psychiatric hospital for intensive evaluation.



Thanks to my DH!! I finished the Soleil top! Big Whew!!!! I have to say that I'm pleased with the result. Only I wish is that I finish it last May so I can wear it during hot days! Summer is over now!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, let's open up old wounds! Moonves talks about Joan of Arcadia
For all you Joan of Arcadia fans, you've probably made peace with it's cancellation earlier this year.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home equity mortgage loan site. It pretty much covers home equity mortgage loan related information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily SearchCast, Sept. 6, 2005: Microsoft Temper Tantrums, Google...
Tune-in by listening to this MP3 file , listening via WebmasterRadio at 11:30am Eastern and repeated at 2pm Eastern Tuesday through Friday, via our Odeo channel or through iTunes via this link .
I've got a supply chain management software site/blog. It pretty much covers stuff related to getting
supply chain management software .Stop by my supply chain management software Website if you get a minute. THANKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[