Thursday, September 01, 2005

Shocking News!!!

Definitely for me.... maybe not to you...

Before lunch, I recieved an email from the Office of Public Relations that the Chairman of the Board of Trustees wants all of Gallaudet employees and students to show up at the auditorium at 2 p.m. which was very unususal. Of course, we all were puzzled and figured out what was up with this.

It turned out that our Gallaudet President, Dr. I. King Jordan has decided to retire effective December 31, 2006. (Gallaudet News) I was so shocked and didn't expect to hear this news. I will definitely miss him! He used to be my professor in Psychology class. He became President of Gallaudet University in 1988 after the Deaf President Now (DPN). You can read more details - DPN

It's 8:10 p.m. and I'm not over with my numb feelings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[