Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blah day!!!

It's HOT and HUMID day! Arrrgghh...I have real bad sore throat and ear aches! I slept all day today. Bummer, it would be a great day to stay home and knit but I didn't have any energy to knit.

Here is the knitting news.....

So far, I completed the back and front pieces. I'm still working on back bodice. Boring stockinette stitch. I wish I could purl faster but I'm slow with purling. I really love the Frog Tree 100% pima cotton so much!!





Beauty lace work on two pieces of lower body.

I hope I will feel better by tomorrow. We are supposed to go on a trip to Lancaster, PA. this Saturday for our anniversary weekend.
Stay cool and Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

It is so beautiful! I think I might have to pick up some yarn while at the LYS today.

Happy, happy anniversary to you both!!! I hope you're feeling better for your weekend away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[