Friday, April 29, 2005

SP4 Rocks!!!

Posted by Hello

Wow...wow....wow!!! I realized that my SP4 knows me very well....she sent me an email few weeks ago that she studied me carefully and knew what I need. She is absolutely RIGHT!!! I love bubble bath!!! I always take bath with a cup of hot tea or a glass of wine on every Saturday night bef0re watching Saturday Night Lives. She got me three Bath Fizz, Bath Confetti, bathing gloves and Green and White tea bags!!! Oh boy, I will definitely try the bath fizz and tea tomorrow night!!! Three different shades of green of Andean Silk from Knit Picks are absolutely BEAUTIFUL colors!!! I would definitely want to knit the sweater with that yarns!!! Lastly, soooooo CUTE carrot stuffing! I really love the feeling of the stuffing carrot! Thank you soooooooooo much, SP4. You are the BEST!!!!!! I can't wait till tomorrow to find out who are you!!! Again, thank you so much for lovely goodies!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you've enjoyed everything that I've sent. The carrot is made by a friend of mine, Megan Noel. She has all sorts of nifty things like that. :)

Anyway, I'm Jena, a crocheter-turned-knitter who knitblogs occasionally at http://www.livejournal.com/users/yarnharpy and teaches music lessons and works with special needs students for my local school system. Right now, most of my professional focus for my special kids has been trying to learn more sign language so that I can better communicate with my preschool aged autistic/noncommunicative students.

It has been great fun trying to figure out what you would like, especially as we are so different in some ways... take a look at my SP4 questionnaire to see what I mean.

I look forward to continuing to read your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[