Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Look what I got!!!

Knit Happens Online Store ROCKS!!!! Posted by Hello

Kristine sent the message asking for 25-30 people to be the testers to check her online store last week. Of course, I immediately sent her an email asking her to count me in. I was so impressed that she replied back real fast that I'm in. I got the instruction from her last Monday. Yesterday morning, I checked her new Knit Happens Online website and found the information are very friendly and easy to find what I need. Naturally, I have no control but ordered five Rowan All Seasons yarns and seven Debbie Bliss Cathay yarns right away. I received an order confirmation right away after I ordered the yarns. I received an email that my order has been shipped out an hour later on that day.

I was so surprised to see the package sitting on the porch waiting for me when I arrived home today. I opened the package and found all yarns are the plastic bag with the Knit Happens logo. Very IMPRESSIVE!!!!

Overall, my experience in ordering yarns thro Knit Happens Online store was very POSITIVE!! I gave her A+!!! Thank you, Kristine for allowing me to be one of your testers!

Check it out - online store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[