Sunday, April 24, 2005

Did you hear the whistle???

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Willie Whistle sweater!!!! Posted by Hello
I finished it yesterday. I used Rowan All Seasons Cotton - (5 balls of Dusty and one ball of Jersey)

I really love the sweater so much. I had so much fun knitting that sweater. I'm surprised that I had a great time seaming it up. I can't wait to give it to my godson, Joey this coming Sunday. I will definitely take some pictures of Joey wearing the sweater. The sweater is for 3-4 years old and Joey will be turning 2 years old on May 17th. It may be little too big for him but he can wear it later this winter.

Now, what should I do next? Of course, I have to finish three more WIPs - cardigan for my DH, "Robin" top and "Coast to Coast" sweater. I'm going to work on "Robin" short sleeves tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[