Wednesday, April 20, 2005

That's really SUCK!

I received the most devastating news from my sister, Kim today. She just informed me that her beloved dog, April was put to sleep this afternoon. It was the hardest decision she ever made but she didn't want April suffer. April turned 14 years old last week and the cancer spreaded out so fast. April was the most beautiful dog I ever seen. I'm feeling so helpless as she is living in Boston and my parents are in Milwaukee. I'm here in Maryland. I really wish I could be there to give my sister my comfort and support. Posted by Hello I could not describe how lucky Kim got April for free when April was 9 weeks old. She was so full of characters. I could share so many stories about her but I'm feeling numb right now. She was so precious to our family.

This picture was taken last Christmas. Kim wore Klaralund sweater that I knitted. Aren't they pretty!!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger StarKnits said...

i'm so sorry for your family's loss! it's so hard to loose a friend Dog esp when they're so much a part of our lives....

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your family's sadness - as a dog owner myself (right, they own me!), I can understand what you are going through.

*hugs*

In good news, your last package will go out in tomorrow's mail - I had a lot of trouble with the online postage and the label it initially printed wasn't valid, so I had to get a refund and redo it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[