Monday, May 02, 2005

Show and Tell from Little Joey!

Awwwwwww....Joey and his Wee Willie Whistle Sweater Posted by Hello

I'm so surprised that the sweater fits him perfectly!!! I was hoping that the sweater would be little big so he can wear it all year long. He looks soooooo adorable with the sweater!!

Today I found out my Secret Pal 4 was Jena. Thank you so much for all that you have done!! I really love the goodies that you gave me.

There are only five more days left until wild wild wild weekend - of course, Sheep and Wool Festival! Now, I have HOMEWORK!!!!!! (I'm not complaining this time!) I will have to look through all my knitting books and make notes on what yarns and the sizes of needles I need to buy. Excited!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Beth said...

He's so handsome and that sweater looks FABO!

I'll have to get and post some recent pix of my godson.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked everything! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[