Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Christmas Meme

Okay, I don't usually do these, but I saw this one on several bloggers & had to steal it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for all things Christmas!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? That depends on the gift

2. Real or fake tree? We have a really skinny, very thin fake tree that comes with lightings

3. When do you put up the tree? Uusally a day after Thanksgiving Day.

4. When do you take the tree down? On the day of Superbowl Game.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yummy!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Raggedy Ann doll

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? My father in law

9. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I can't think of one right now...

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Christmas cards

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Every year I take one day off from work and shop for one day - I'm the person with the plan because I hate shopping in crowded places.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Christmas cookies from my mom... of all kinds!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? I'm deaf and don't listen any songs but I know Jingle Bells song.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? In every other years, we travel either Florida or Kansas to spend with my hubby's family or Wisconsin to spend with my family. We stay home this year.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Hmm hmmm....not really!

20. Angel or a star on the tree top? *blushing* Santa

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve

22. Where are your favorite places to shop? Well, any local gifts shop or cyper-shopping

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowded places at the mall and bad traffic

24. What I love most about Christmas? Sharing it with my dear hubby (and my family when we get together)

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raggedy Ann! Oh my goodness. I adore my Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. I have several Christmas ones. Must go find them! Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[