Friday, December 28, 2007

New Partner and FOs!!!

My New Partner!!!

Look what Santa bought me....my own dressform partner!!!! (hmmm....it was my DH! I gave him plenty of hints that I would like to have one) Thanks DH!! I'm thinking of giving her a name - Harleygirl? Hayden? Hailey? I will let my DH vote. I bet he would vote her "Harleygirl".

I have several FOs...mostly were done last November. I didn't have time to blog about them. Let me present........

Here is my big Raggedy Ann doll modeling the completed hat. My boss' secretary is expecting a baby boy in January. I thought of making her a baby hat. It took me whole day to finish when we went down to Florida for Thanksgiving weekend. The hat will fit a baby to 18 months.

Pattern: Fishes of the Sea Hat
Source: Theresa Gaffey Designs #43
Yarns: Reynolds - Soft Sea Wool
Needles: 16" needles/DPN - sizes 4 and 6


Baby Kimono for my boss' secretary

Pattern: One-Piece Baby Kimono
Yarn: unknown (found it in my stash box)
Needle: size 8

Christmas gift for my secretary - Montego Bay Scraf . She loves purple so much.

Source: Interweave Knits Summer 2007
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Pure Cashmere (2 skeins)
Needles: Size US7

I also finished the Veste Everest vest. No picture yet but soon I will make times.


Lastly, I finished the Tilted Duster sweater on Christmas Day!!! Here is my new dressform modeling the completed sweater. I need to buy buttons and plan to block the sweater today.

Pattern: Tilted Duster sweater
Source: Interweave Knits: Fall 2007
Yarns: Cascade 220 - Heathers
Needles: 24" and 32" size 9
Start Date: November 2007
End Date: December 25, 2007

I better go and buy the buttons as I really want to finish the sweater. I would like to wear it on New Year Eve dinner.

Coming up real soon - my next obession projects!!
Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[