Sunday, February 17, 2008

Few FOs to share with you

Hi... Been busy here for last few weeks. This morning, I woke up feeling so blah. Look like I may have colds. My sore throat is killing me badly. I drank several hot tea and feel little improved. I didn't do much except for cleaning little bit in my craft room and finished the rughooking snowman. I will show you when I'm doing sewing it up on wool pieces.

FEW FOs to show you off...

The penny rug runner I completed with my friend, Sue few weeks ago and really love it.



I made the snowmen penny rug runner few years ago and used it during the winter time. Isn't it cute?



I'm happy to receive two favorite magazines in the mail last week.


I found one pattern in Interweave Knit Spring 2008 that I really like to knit - Printed Silk Cardigan. My goal is to finish the Central Park Hoodie sweater first before I do the research on which yarn to make the cardigan.




Project Spectrum 3 is HERE!!!!

I'm so excited about seeing all of the projects and gaining inspiration from really talented people. February and March are the Fire element, which means using the colors pink/orange/red or using the element of fire in my creations. I'll post whatever I come up with here.
My first project for PS3 is Koolhaas Hat.


The hat took me one day to finish it. I'm surprised that I really like wearing it. I bet my mom would be proud of me for wearing hat. I'm not "hat" person and my mom would insist me wearing it during cold weather when I was little girl.
Pattern: Koolhaas Hat
Source: Interweave Knits, Holiday 2007
Yarn: Briggs & Little Heritage
Needles: Size 6 and 8 Addi Turbo circular needles 16 inches
Second PS3 - Pink/Orange sock
One finished sock. This felt like the quickest knit ever.

Pattern: Nutkin Sock

Yarn: Brooklyn Handspun Superwash Merino

Lastly, Pink Roses from my DH on Valentine's Day!



Stay warm and Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[