Wednesday, February 20, 2008

On the mend

I'm feeling better today but I've been sick with a very nasty bug. I finally get my energy back after two days of ZERO energy! I didn't go to work for three days. I'm so ready to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sick of staying home and do nothing but sleep, sleep, and sleep!!

I'm working on second sock...less than half way to go! It's amazing that I knit fast! Yay!!

It's snowing but it will rain later in the evening. I took the picture of snow at the patio. Not much snow compared to Milwaukee where my parents live. There are plenty and plenty of snow over there!!! Send more snow over here! I'm not kidding!


Knit Simple magazine arrived in my mailbox today. I'm in love with Log Cabin afghan. I think I have enough yarns from the stash to make it.


I really like Ribbed Surplice Top. Perfect top for spring. I will add it to my queue list.


Sigh! I have to finish the Central Park Hoodie real soon. I hope I will finish it before we go down to Daytona Beach for Bike Week next Saturday for one week. Yup, our first vacation in 2008!!
Stay warm and Happy Knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[