Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscar goes to......

my finished Central Park Hoodie!!! *shocking look*


(sorry for crabby picture)

Well, well, well....not quite finished!!! I need to weave the loose yarn, add buttons and crochet buttonloops. I need to shop for right buttons this week. I don't know why it took me forever to seam the pieces together when I was done knitting the pieces last month. I was so nervous when I seamed them together and tried on. I was so pleased that it fits me well!!! I really can't wait to finalize it and wear it by this weekend.

Close-up

I really love it so much!!! I will have better pictures when I'm done.

News Flash .... more FOs!!!

*clapping, clapping*

Second FO.... Nutkin Socks


Pattern: Nutkin Socks
Yarn: Brooklyn Handspun Superwash Sock Yarn
Needles: Size 1.5 - 12"circular needle and dpn
It was super fast project for me... took me 2 days to finish each sock


Lastly, another quick project that I completed last Friday is another HAT!!


Yarn: Patons Shetland Chunky Tweeds - black
Needle: Size 10 - 16 inches circular needles and DPN

I sure had a productive weekend!
Stay tuned for new project! Maybe tomorrow!!
Happy Knitting!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

You certainly have been a busy little bee! Love all three of the projects!!! Especially the hoodie. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[