Monday, March 17, 2008

Think Green


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Green is my favorite color!

I wore green clothes to work today...well, not really "all" green but I wore green blouse, green vest, little pin, green Dansko shoes and Leprechaun socks! I was so happy to see all of my colleagues wearing green today. I came up with silly idea that we all should wear specific color on each day this week because it's Spring Break week. They agreed with me!!! Tomorrow we will wear something purple, Red on Wednesday, Brown on Thursday and Blue on Friday.


Last Friday, I finished one sock and was determined to finish the second one. Guess what, I'm almost finished!! It was very productive weekend for me. Craig went out with his friend last weekend. I knitted and did a lot of laundry. I watched three straight movies - The Cutting Edge, The Cutting Edge 2: Going for the Gold and The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing the Dream yesterday.


I'm going to watch "Dancing with the Stars" and hope to finish the sock tonight. Marlee Matlin will dance tonight!!!

Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[