Monday, April 28, 2008

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!!!

Don't you sick of rain in last three days!!!? The weather affected me badly. It stopped right now but it will rain again later in the evening till tomorrow. I heard it may rain this weekend.... No, no, no!!! Pretty please because I want to stay dry and enjoy shopping at Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend!!!! Yup, it is on Saturday and Sunday!!!


Last Friday, my Caffeine Swap Partner from New Jersey sent me the package. She spoiled me with a lot of goodies. Two different kind of chocolates, Bucks County Coffee Co. (Costa Rica Dulce de Sol) Mighty Leaf tea bags, a coffee cup and two gorgeous yarns.

The coffee and teas are soooo delicious.


My own GREEN Malabrigo yarns!!! My wish came true!!!! I'm in love with these yarns!!


Thanks, Hope!!!!



FO: Raindrops Lace Socks



I finished it last Saturday. I really love the color and textured ones. I found this really soothing to knit with.


Pattern: Raindrops Lace Socks
Source: Evelyn A. Clark leafet
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Solid
Needle: 12" circular needles- size tw0

WIP - Tangled Yoke Cardigan



I started it last winter but didn't pick it up till last Saturday. The gauge was way off and I ripped it off and started all over with different kind of needle. I swatched it and it look right to me. I knitted all day yesterday as the rain poured hard all day!!!!

Stay dry and Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[